first off, I would like to apologise that the timing of the Openhouse is 10am to 4pm, and not 9am to 3pm. I realised my memory lapse only when I saw the huge openhouse banner hanging at the entrance of the school after fall-out.
So, please be in school (GB Room) by 9.30am and we will give you further instructions.
Attire: GB National Tee and school skirt + school shoes (please cut your nails and don't wear excessive earrings - adhere to school rules)
- Grace (design team)
- Samantha (design team)
- Kaitlynn (design team) - leaving at 10.30am/11am
- May
- Dawn (please bring the step tracker) :)
- Fannie
- Gladys
- Valencia - leaving at 1.30pm
The aim of the GB booth at PHS openhouse is to showcase our presence in the school as well as our achievements. It is NOT to ask them to join GB, but to join PHS. (different aim from CCA openhouse).
The GB teachers will be taking shifts as we have to be at our teaching subjects' booths as well. The GB first shift will be taken by me, so report to me.
I'll add ViA hours for the voluntary hours you are serving.
(though I know you are serving because you want to do something for GB, not because you need the ViA hours, right???) :)
Bring your brightest smile and,
See you on Sat!
cheers,
mdm laura
