Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Drill Camp March 2011 Pack List

Hello my dear girls who are training hard for drill competition and balancing your school work at the same time~!! :)

A few of you have been asking me for the pack list. Here's the link!^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?i09kovu8kio48g7

Do inform me if you are unable to download (please try a few times at different periods before contacting me).

The competition draws near! Aren't you excited?? Well, I am! Can't wait to see our company get that Gold that we deserve! Looking at you all, i certainly think it's not an impossible target!! Don't doubt yourself! Most of you have been trained by me at some point in time! (You're good 'cos I'm good. hehe.) Fighting~!!! (oops, sorry for the Korean slang. Couldn't help it :p)

we are almost at the finishing line! JIA YOU!!! (all of us who are not directly inside the drill teams are supporting you!!! Go! Go! Go!!!)

With God's help, let us move forward together :)

p.s.: On an unrelated note, I'm really happy to mark the BK test this year! Majority of you really DID study!! such high marks!! Even the sec 3s are getting above 90%!! The top scorer is Christabel Cher!! Almost 100%!! Well done, all of you who studied!! Great attitude! I'm so proud of you :) *hug*

See you all around in school (and at camp!)

cheers,
mdm laura