Friday, December 31, 2010

ATC2010

Hello my dear ladies~~!^^

I will be flying off to SKorea tonight so I thought I'd better upload the ATC2010 photos or else you'll have to wait till I return in a week's time.

So, to view the photos, click on any of the ATC2010 photos on the right side of this page OR the "ATC2010" link under the "Photo Corner" (also on the right side of this page).

(You can see how you look like when you do drill... whether you've locked your elbows when marching.. or if you've been swinging your arms 90-45, lifting your legs 90... etc. you can also check if you have the serious look or the zoned out look... time to change for the better after you finally see yourself at drill!)

I hope you had fun at the camp! More importantly, I hope you've learnt new things at the camp! And that you've improved on your drill :)

Remember, when we train for an hour, make full use of every minute to improve. Don't waste your time (and everyone's time) by repeating your mistakes over and over.

Do not let "I'm tired, so I'll slack" be an excuse. Think of the rest of your teammates! They are putting in efforts, so what gives you the right to slacken and waste the efforts they put in to look smart as a contingent?

Practice the commands for drill, as well as the steps for PD.
Let's work hard together to make 5th Company shine~!

To God be the Glory~!

Happy New Year!!!!

p.s.: if you'd like to share your ATC photos, email them to us at our company email address! you can also burn them into a CD or pass us your thumbdrive and we will upload it onto our website :)

cheers,
mdm laura