Check them out on the link under "Photo Corner" on the right!
I hope all of you have enjoyed a time of fellowship and fun within your respective squads! It's been a long time since we have had such a long hike with our own squad! I'm sure all of you learnt something about your fellow squad-mates!
well, helpers and officers attached to your squad have feedback that many of you do not know how to read maps! :( It's a pity because map-reading is such a useful skill to have!
A big thank you to those who represented your squad in sending me the photos! :)
**For those going CPLs' Camp, do check your email for the Packing List and Reporting Time. I will be sending it out as soon as the CPLs' Camp Committee releases the official information. If you do not receive anything from the company email before the camp, do contact me because something may be wrong with the email address you provided or you did not provide me with any email address at all.
cheers,
mdm laura
==============================================
