CURRENT LCPs of 5th coy!
Good to see you safe and being trained at the recent CPLs' Camp (North zone)! I'm thankful that none of you fell ill (except Jasmine, who had a swollen eye - hope you are feeling better! :))
I'm also happy to hear that you learnt much from having spent 3D/2N with girls from other companies! Working with other company girls allowed us to see how some things which we thought was impossible (like changing into full-u in 3mins and bathing under 7mins) was actually very easily achieved if we have the right attitude.
As you learnt from camp, attitude is a very strong and powerful tool. What I want from you is to wield this tool in a positive manner and influence your juniors - both now and in future - to help our company reach new heights and become an even united and well-trained company! We aren't going to let others look down on us and criticize us, right? Let's prove them wrong with actions and results!
Now that you are properly trained to be CPLs, I'm expecting much more from you! I'm eager to see and execute the plan you have for our company! Do plan the programme in much detail and submit your proposal once you're done. Do not let this be a temporary adrenaline rush but continuous efforts for a long-term marathon!
I'm very proud of those of you who took much efforts to complete the task we gave you (Brigade Knowledge Target Sheet)! For those who completed at least 9 tasks, I know I can be rest assured if ever i give you any responsibilities because you will surely not fail or disappoint me. For those who did less tasks, i'm sure you will prove to us officers at company events that you are equally as capable so i'm not giving up on you either! Jia you!
See you all at the next GB meeting! :)
your officer and camp commandant,
Laura
